Hi, friends!! I’m attempting to get back on board with posting my monthly goals on here, and I’m excited to do so! I probably say this every month, but I’m not quite sure how it’s already May… this year is positively flying by! Springtime is my favorite, and these past few weeks have been absolutely wonderful in so many ways.
April was busy (isn’t every month somehow a busy one, though?) in the best way possible. Spring in North Carolina is the best, and the flowers, trees, and city has come alive lately. I could talk for days about how much I adore Springtime, but suffice it to say it makes me super happy. I even feel so much more energized and excited about my work… which is great, since wedding season is officially upon us! I’ve had eleven editorial + styled shoots in a three month window of time, which is a little ridiculous but a whole lot of fun. I could talk for a very long time about how much I love doing all of these shoots and how endlessly beneficial and wonderful they are. And I’m thrilled to have so many sure-to-be wonderful, beautiful, and meaningful weddings coming up this year, as well!
- Get back into a routine with my prayer journal
- Take a beach trip
- Read three books
- Buy herbs (mint, cilantro, & basil!) + keep them alive
- Buy flowers for someone just because
- Make a Spring in Raleigh to-do list + start checking things off
- Play tennis weekly
- Learn how to shag (Thursday nights in North Hills!)
- Go to the farmer’s market + cook a meal from scratch
- Be outside as much as humanly possible (running, tennis, meals, walks, adventures)
- I need an intern/assistant for the summer – decide on that process & make it official
- Update the front page of my website with new images
- Mail all client gifts for new clients
- Update my pricing guide for 2017
- Write in this blog weekly
- Share those eleven editorial + styled shoots on my blog
- Throw a launch party for one of my favorite businesses
- Plan one more fabulous styled shoot
What about you? I’d love to hear your goals for the upcoming month & see what you’re up to! May is another one of my favorite months of the year, and I’m eagerly anticipating all that it holds!