1.Take a homemade treat to your neighbor’s home with a cheerful greeting.
2. Donate gifts to a local Angel Tree or Christmas gift collection for children.
3. Leave a larger-than-average tip when dining out.
4. Make ‘blessing bags’ to hand out to homeless people you encounter throughout the season.
5. Always be on the lookout for little ways in which you can make someone else’s day brighter.
6. If you have a friend or neighbor with a baby or young children, offer to babysit for free.
7. Pay for the person behind you in line at the drive-through.
8. Mail sweet notes to friends and family near and far (outside of your usual Christmas card!).
9. Consider giving to Samaritan’s Purse and Heifer instead of buying gifts for everyone on your Christmas list.
10. Volunteer your time and energy as much as possible – this is the season of giving.
One thought on “Spreading Christmas Cheer”
Your list items are great ways to make a big differences! Of course, I love The Grinch quote; it’s one of my favorites.