Christmas is my VERY FAVORITE time of year, hand’s down. Anyone who knows me knows this! And I just love Christmas in DC, too. As I mentioned here, I adore making seasonal to-do lists… so here it is!
- pack Operation Christmas Child shoeboxes with friends
- volunteer at my church’s clothing shop Christmas extravaganza + Angel Tree sorting
- visit Middleburg for the Christmas parade + hunt & lunch at the Red Fox Inn and wine crawl
- White House Christmas tree lighting ceremony
- Kennedy Center for a Christmas performance (preferably The Nutcracker)
- Old Town Alexandria for the Christmas boat parade
- Georgetown at Christmas (including a Georgetown Cupcake) + our annual evening at the Ritz
- host a Christmas movie + Christmas cookie decorating party
- enjoy a quiet night at home with the Christmas tree lit + egg nog
- visit the National Cathedral for Advent
- Botanic Gardens + Capitol Christmas tree
- Holiday Market in Chinatown
- spend 16 glorious days at home in North Carolina with my family!
What’s on your Christmas to-do list?!