I’m so excited to share this amazing event with you all, and I do hope you local friends with attend! My wonderful church, McLean Bible Church is having an incredible Holiday Show and Expo… and you’re invited!
Save the date for Saturday, November 15th… it’s going be an INCREDIBLE experience that you won’t want to miss!
I’m doing a lot of volunteer work on the creative team, and I couldn’t be more excited about this event (I mean, it seems MADE for me… Etsy, Pinterest, Christmas/Christ… and gold everywhere!). I know it’s going to be such a cool day in so many ways, and we would absolutely love for you to join us for the holiday show, meeting local experts, shopping, workshops, and so much more. Lots of surprises are in store, and I cannot wait to see it unfold! There are lots more awesome details on the Holiday Show and Expo website, and please let me know if you have questions.
You can purchase $10 tickets online here… and bring your friends and family!
1.Take a homemade treat to your neighbor’s home with a cheerful greeting.
2. Donate gifts to a local Angel Tree or Christmas gift collection for children.
3. Leave a larger-than-average tip when dining out.
4. Make ‘blessing bags’ to hand out to homeless people you encounter throughout the season.
5. Always be on the lookout for little ways in which you can make someone else’s day brighter.
6. If you have a friend or neighbor with a baby or young children, offer to babysit for free.
7. Pay for the person behind you in line at the drive-through.
8. Mail sweet notes to friends and family near and far (outside of your usual Christmas card!).
9. Consider giving to Samaritan’s Purse and Heifer instead of buying gifts for everyone on your Christmas list.
10. Volunteer your time and energy as much as possible – this is the season of giving.