Though we’re not hosting any dinner parties or Thanksgiving this year, I had so much fun putting together this fall or Thanksgiving tablescape inspiration! If you’ve been around here for any length of time, you probably know that my favorite colors – for weddings, home decor, my wardrobe, or anything else – are dusty French blue and white with pops of pinks/coral or green. I don’t love reds, oranges, or browns very much, though I adore using a traditional red at Christmastime! For this fall-inspired tablescape design, I wanted it to feel autumnal, warm, inviting, and a mix of timeless yet fresh in design… and without the traditional deep reds and oranges, too themed, or an abundance of pumpkins. I would absolutely use every one of these items to create a fall or Thanksgiving table that’s a little unexpected, versatile, cozy and chic, and just so beautiful and inviting.
- flower rattan placemat to add an organic texture, playful layer, and warmth to your place setting
- flax striped linen table runner for a subtle yet striking layer that can be used year-round and adds visual interest
- golden yellow patterned linen napkins for a warm pop of color that ties in the autumnal palette and adds that perfect dimension of colorful tones
- taper candles for a soft glow, warm ambiance, and necessary height on your dinner table
- dual toned black and gold flatware for a bold, memorable, and luxurious flatware selection without being too sweet
- tortoise shell glassware for a festive, fun touch in a timeless design and perfectly autumnal palette
- etched wine glasses to add a subtle, elegant shine to enhance your place setting
- gold leaf napkin rings for a cohesively autumnal and chic addition
- natural linen tablecloth in a subtle vanilla shade to complement your place settings and let them shine
- speckled stoneware dinner plate for an artisanal, earthy addition that juxtaposes the colorful linen napkin
- speckled stoneware salad plate that matches the dinner plate and adds more depth and dimension to your place setting
- marble and wood salt and pepper cellar to cohesively tie the warm autumnal tones and textures together with a special touch
design by Stephanie Shaul Events
I’m a sucker for collecting unique glassware and tableware, and those tortoiseshell glasses and etched, gold-rimmed wine glasses are calling my name! I also love that the yellow patterned napkins could be used throughout the year (along with most everything here, if you just switch out some details to rework the design!). Which items do you love the most, and how are you decorating for Thanksgiving this year?!