Christmas really is the most wonderful time of the year, no doubt about it. I am definitely one of those people who can’t get enough of any and everything Christmas! No shame. As I have mentioned multiple times (like here), I adore making seasonal to-do lists filled to the brim with adventures and activities I’ve spent the last six Christmases in DC, and had created so many special traditions there – and now it’s time to celebrate the season in the Triangle!
- volunteer several times throughout the month (I need to research ideas since I’m new to town!)
- host my annual Christmas movie + Christmas cookie party
- enjoy a quiet night at home with the Christmas tree lit + egg nog
- mail Christmas cards
- decorate gingerbread houses at the Carolina Inn at the Southern Weddings event
- explore the Christmas festivities in Raleigh, Durham, and Chapel Hill
- enjoy several Christmas cookie swaps with friends
- find meaningful ways to give at Christmas
- spend a week at home in Charlotte with my family & friends!
If you’re local and have any favorite events or festivities you love, be sure to let me know! I’m definitely on the hunt for Christmas activities to enjoy around town.
6 thoughts on “Christmas To-Do List 2015”
Have you heard of Stop Hunger Now? It’s one of my favorite ways to volunteer, especially at Christmas time! 🙂
I have!! One of my good friends works for Stop Hunger Now (in Charlotte). Great idea – looking up volunteering opportunities now! xoxox