I fell off the monthly goal posting bandwagon, but sometimes you have to cut yourself some grace – especially in the summertime, right?! I figured it was about time to get back into the swing of things & post my regular monthly goals. With the impending start of school (not that I’m in school anymore!), it seems like an ideal time to regroup. It’s encouraging to have others hold me accountable, and it makes me more focused. What are your goals for the month?
AUGUST 2014 GOALS
1. check things off of my summer to-do list
(I have my eye on: peach picking, an outdoor movie, a new vineyard, a boat cruise, & a polo match!)
2. enjoy a girl’s weekend in Charlottesville + a quick vacation in Charlotte
3. play tennis and run outside as often as possible
6. continue working with several brides on their weddings – I have a big wedding coming up in September!
8. book a new calligraphy client and practice using gold calligraphy ink, too
9. not wish away summertime (it’s too early to be talking about pumpkin spice lattes, people!)
10. continue reading through the New Testament
Did you make monthly goals? If so, I would love to hear what yours are, so feel free to share!