I fell off the monthly goal posting bandwagon, but sometimes you have to cut yourself some grace – especially in the summertime, right?! I figured it was about time to get back into the swing of things & post my regular monthly goals. With the impending start of school (not that I’m in school anymore!), it seems like an ideal time to regroup. It’s encouraging to have others hold me accountable, and it makes me more focused. What are your goals for the month?
AUGUST 2014 GOALS
1. check things off of my summer to-do list (I have my eye on: peach picking, an outdoor movie, a new vineyard, a boat cruise, & a polo match!)
2. enjoy a girl’s weekend in Charlottesville + a quick vacation in Charlotte
3. play tennis and run outside as often as possible
4. assist with a styled shoot in Old Town Alexandria with Kaitlin Holland (so excited!)
5. expand my Etsy shop
6. continue working with several brides on their weddings – I have a big wedding coming up in September!
8. book a new calligraphy client and practice using gold calligraphy ink, too
9. not wish away summertime (it’s too early to be talking about pumpkin spice lattes, people!)
10. continue reading through the New Testament
Did you make monthly goals? If so, I would love to hear what yours are, so feel free to share!
4 thoughts on “August Goals”
Great post, steph! I had a long list of goals for the summer and am making slower progress than I’d hoped.
One of my august goals is to work on my etsy shop too! I’ll shares progress with you as I make it. 🙂
I can’t wait to hear about/see your Etsy shop!!
So excited to hear you’ll be assisting Kaitlin and it sounds like your wedding business is really taking off! So proud of you! 🙂 And I may or may not have just added some of your wonderful summer to-do list items to my own list – haha! Happy August!
I can’t wait to hear what summer adventures y’all will be up to!!