Goodness, happy May! It’s hard to believe we’re already a third of the way through 2014.. time sure does fly! April and May are two of my favorite months, as I love the Springtime weather and getting outdoors even more. And April was a good month, indeed!
a recap of April goals
1. check things off of my Spring to-do list
, now that it actually feels more like Spring outside [done! I went to several new vineyards, attended a Nats baseball game, spent copious amounts of time outdoors, etc. I adore Spring!]
2. thoroughly enjoy Cherry Blossom season in DC [ yes! a picnic & golden hour stroll]
3. play tennis and run outside as often as possible [got in some good tennis, a couple runs, and an 18 mile bike ride]
4. celebrate Easter with my family! [I love Easter, and we had a fabulous weekend together!]
5. savor a week-long Spring Break in North Carolina [done and done – it was perfect]
6. continue working with several brides on their weddings [yes! I had my first client wedding on Saturday!!]
7. eat as many meals outside as possible [I ate lunch in a park downtown almost every day & enjoyed many dinners and happy hours al fresco!]
8. go to the Farmer’s Market & cook a new recipe [I went to Charlottesville’s farmer’s market.. not so sure I cooked a new recipe!]
9. dye or decorate Easter eggs (and win our annual Easter egg hunt!) [yes and yes! recap coming soon, but I dominated this year!!]
10. “I will praise you as long as I live.” – Psalm 63:4
1. enjoy Spring outside + check even more things off my Spring to-do list
2. celebrate a wedding in Charleston and a baby shower
3. host a Stella & Dot trunk show
4. practice my calligraphy & hopefully get a new calligraphy client
5. read four new books & continue reading through the New Testament
6. survive my busiest month of the school year at work
7. plan a vacation (somewhere new?!) for summer
8. update my wedding planning website with pictures from my first client wedding
9. cook a new recipe using fresh ingredients from the local farmer’s market – I also want to make the perfect smoothie!
10. “Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms”
What are your goals for May? I’d love to hear, so leave them in the comments!