This Christmas, I’m incredibly thankful for sixteen whole days at home in North Carolina. It’s a much needed break from the hustle and bustle of work and living in DC… I’m in dire need of some rest and relaxation at home with my family! I haven’t been back to my parent’s home in over six months, and I’m so thankful that I get to spend so much time at home with them and with my dear friends, too. I’m so very blessed, indeed!
My plans for Christmas break:
- soak up tons of much-needed family time (I also can’t wait for Bridgette & Rob’s arrival on Christmas!)
- see as many North Carolina friends as possible (including a brand new baby boy!)
- eat some of my favorite foods from back home (like Chex Mix… hint, hint!)
- watch endless Christmas movies, Friends episodes, and Say Yes to the Dress – can you tell I haven’t had cable in over four years?!
- enjoy countless bubble baths – seriously can’t wait!
- work on an exciting new project!
- relax, relax, relax
- play tennis and read a couple new books
- hope for a little snow… even if it is North Carolina
- celebrate the true reason for this Christmas season – Jesus’ miraculous, wonderful birth!