Happy wedding week to Melissa and Jonathan!!! Hooray! I am so, so excited for these two lovebirds as their wedding day quickly approaches, and it’s going to be such a magical, meaningful, and beautiful day as Melissa and Jonathan are married this weekend!
It has been such a joy to get to know them throughout their engagement, and M + J were clearly made for one another! I love how much they complement each other, bring out the best in each other, and have such a strong bond and foundation. Seeing them together is so sweet, and I love the way Jonathan looks at Melissa (as evidenced in their engagement session by the amazing Megan Kerns Photography!). We had Melissa’s bridal portrait session just a few days ago, and WOW. She is so, so radiant, so breathtaking, and so excited — and I can only imagine how Jonathan will react when he sees her for the first time walking down the aisle. There is already so much anticipation and excitement for their wedding day, and I couldn’t be happier that they’re mere days away from becoming husband and wife!
I’m excited to share Melissa’s bride spotlight with you today, where you can learn more about the two of them, their love story, and what they’re most excited about on their wedding day!
1. Tell us a little bit about you and your fiance, Jonathan! We are both dorky, silly homebodies, but we also love doing anything outdoors, going to local breweries, and spending time with my, soon to be our, dog Layla.
2. What are you most excited for about your wedding day? Celebrating with friends and family and starting our lives together. Do you have a moment of your wedding day that you’re most anticipating? Walking down the aisle.
3. What was your biggest inspiration for your wedding design? The venue and playing on the winter theme.
4. Are you doing a first look or saving it for walking down the aisle? Saving it – one of the few things we were in complete agreement on!
5. Describe your style in one word. Classic?
6. What’s your favorite way to relax? Reading.
7. What is something you’re passionate about? Working out/being physically active. What are some things you and Jonathan love to do together? Hiking, camping, anything outdoors and spending time with Layla..
8. What has been the biggest surprise in the wedding planning process? So many decisions! Thankfully Stephanie has helped us narrow those down so much!
9. What is your favorite part of your wedding design? The mix of dark and light shades combined in the flowers.
10. What is your favorite thing about Jonathan? His patience.
Stayed tuned this weekend for lots of sneak peeks of their wedding on my Instagram! I already can’t wait to see it all come to life… and then to see how Megan captures their joyous, gorgeous day!
all photos by Megan Kerns Photography