June has been a wonderful month! The first half flew by, and I’ve been on vacation the second half… so it’s hard to believe the year is officially halfway over and July is here. The end of the school year wrapped up, which kept me busy with my day job. And the Stephanie Scholl Events styled shoot in mid-June was just marvelous and even more amazing than I ever dreamed. It was a whirlwind, to say the least! Though I’m in the middle of a two week vacation, I’ve still been quite busy working with my brides and prepping for my brand refresh and launch next month for Stephanie Scholl Events. I’ve loved visiting with family and friends that I see far too little, and this visit has filled my heart so much!
From my June goals, I was able to accomplish a lot. I’m pushing back the launch/unveiling of my new website and logo for some good reasons, but that doesn’t mean I’m not itching to share more!!! Everything’s finished & I’m so giddy about the results. Such a tease… but mid-July will be very exciting! I made it to the farmer’s market a couple times, am loving my summer vacation and roadtrip, have gotten outside a lot (especially thanks to some bright new running shoes), and finished reading Proverbs. I did not concentrate much on my Power Sheets, unfortunately, but I expect to be able to in the coming months. How did your June look? I’ve definitely enjoyed the long days and the opportunities to eat ice cream cones!
1. Share some exciting updates, my new logo, and my new website this month & celebrate this launch (!!!)
2. Join in more with #FruitfulSummer and really be intentional about the friendships and relationships in my life, especially in the midst of a busy season
3. Attend another Tuesdays Together in the DC area and connect with even more creative entrepreneurs
4. Share (gorgeous!) images from recent weddings and my June styled shoot
5. Get outside as much as possible & enjoy summertime
6. Celebrate the 4th of July (one of my very favorite holidays!) in Ohio with much of my extended family
7. Ensure my July wedding in Charlottesville is truly incredible for the couple
8. Prep for a really exciting August, which is also filled with lots of fun travel
9. Send some fun gifts to friends and family to celebrate them
10. “He must become greater; I must become less.” – John 3:30
I’d love to know – do you have any goals set for the month as July kicks off?! I can’t wait for the 4th of July celebrations!