How is 2015 almost halfway over?! Sweet summertime is officially here, and what a sweet summer it will be! May was a wonderful month, and it’s a little hard to remember all of the details of it. I traveled every weekend (Charlottesville x2, White Lake, NC, and Bethany Beach), and weeknights were filled with fun activities and events + late night wedding planning and business building. I also had a huge wedding in Charlottesville, and here are images of the flowers I did for their gorgeous wedding while I await the photographer’s photos. May was filled with lots of fun, great times with friends AND family (hooray!), lots of celebrations and happy tears, progress and growth, and plenty of fresh fruit!
I was (somehow!) able to check off most of my May goals, though I still need to unveil my updated websites and new logo (!!!!). That herb garden, however, is completely non-existent right now. As I remind myself over and over again, “grace, not perfection.” I did manage to cook once this past month (the shame!)…
1. Officially unveil and launch my new Stephanie Scholl Events logo and updated website(s) – hooray!!
2. Pull off an incredible styled shoot mid-June – I. cannot. wait.
3. Go to the local farmer’s market at least once
4. Enjoy an epic (and productive) East Coast road trip (Chapel Hill/Raleigh, Charlotte, Nashville, Indiana, Ohio, and Pittsburgh… I’m coming for ya!)
5. Refresh my Power Sheets & make that a routine part of my week
6. Read through Proverbs
7. Play tennis, swim, and ride my bike as often as possible
8. Work through my Summer in DC to-do list (an annual favorite!)
9. “Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances.” – 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
I’d love to know – what is your favorite part of summer/what do you look forward to the most? And do you have any goals set for the month as June kicks off?!