April flew by at lightning speed, that’s for sure! It was such a full month, filled with countless great memories and experiences. I don’t think I had a spare minute throughout the entire month, but I wouldn’t have it any other way. I’m just glad I knew how much of a whirlwind April would be so that I could face it + embrace it head first! From traveling (to Charlotte, Asheboro, Greensboro, Charlottesville, Harrisonburg, Charlotte, and Charlottesville again) to a day filled with a one-on-one coaching, branding, & styling session to another day of wedding styling to lots of weeknight fun with friends to to a dear friend’s wedding to the infamous cherry blossoms… and everything in between… I am thankful! April has always been one of my favorite months of the year – Spring has sprung, flowers are blooming everywhere, & wedding season is in full swing.
I don’t think my May calendar will let up any (in fact, I know it won’t!), but I seriously cannot complain. Whenever I feel tired or the smallest bit overwhelmed, I always remind myself that every single thing that I’m filling my calendar (and therefore my life) with is a good thing. Very good things, in fact. The Lord has been so faithful, and I am honestly just thankful right now. The late nights & early mornings are so, so worth it. May brings a couple weddings, my brother-in-law’s MBA graduation, a Memorial weekend trip to the lake, and loads more wedding planning. I’ve been repeating a few favorite Bible verses over and over in my head, and I know I’ll continue to do so in the coming weeks, too!
1. Create an official pricing guide for bridal inquiries.
2. Streamline all of my websites/blog.
3. Wrap up another school year in my day job.
4. Continue to work with all of my brides & serve them diligently.
5. Send snail mail to family & friends for big life events coming up.
6. Plan a styled shoot for June (!!!)
7. Buy herbs & keep my mini-garden alive.
8. Have a new logo for Stephanie Scholl Events designed.
9. “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.” – Philippians 4:13
How are you feeling as we enter into a new month? What are your goals for the coming few weeks? Please share yours!