I’ve outlined my 2014 goals, and I’m continuing to make attainable monthly goals, as well! I love having a checklist of things I want to focus on or do this coming month, and it’s nice to prioritize things, too.
1. Mail Valentine’s to friends and family
2. Make at least two new recipes from scratch (I’m eyeing this quinoa pad thai)
3. Read four new books & continue reading through the New Testament this year (up next: John)
4. Launch a couple new and exciting projects/websites – YAY!
5. Continue to update Avelist weekly and use it regularly
6. Play tennis/run/use my pedometer – and look into joining a tennis league for when it’s warmer out
7. Visit my four fabulous grandparents in Ohio & host some wonderful visitors this month
9. Be more conscious of using reusable bags at the grocery store & remember to actually use them
10. “It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails” -1 Corinthians 13:7-8
This year’s Valentine cards from Bridgette’s beautiful Etsy shop!
How are you doing on your 2014 goals or resolutions? Do you make (and keep) monthly goals, too? I’d love to see yours, so please share!